- By the time production begins on the “Untitled New Bear Grylls Adventure Show” (the “Program”), you must (a) be a citizen of the U.S. and able to legally travel to and re-enter the U.S. from any foreign country in connection with your participation (if any) in the Program, OR (b) have U.S. Immigration status or a visa that allows you to stay legally in the U.S. to participate in the Program, as determined by Producer in its sole discretion, and be able to legally travel to and re-enter the U.S. from any foreign country in connection with your participation (if any) in the Program.
- You must be at least 18 years of age as of February 1, 2013.
- Applicants must be a legal U.S. resident.
- You must have a valid United States Passport that is valid as of February 1, 2013 and continuing through at least October 15, 2013.
- You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the episodes of the Program in which you appear, if selected as a participant for the Program.
- You will need to be available for the production dates, tentatively scheduled to be from approximately the end of February, 2013 through the end of March, 2013, or possibly a longer or shorter period of time, and be willing to travel to various locations which may be located within or outside of the United States (including foreign countries) as part of production.
- ES2, LLC (“Producer”) and NBCU (as defined below) reserve the right to render ineligible any person who either of them determines, in the sole discretion of either of them, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Program, such that his/her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety. Producer and NBCU may also consider whether you or any member of your immediate family or anyone living in your household is or has been within the last two (2) years an employee, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
(a) NBCUniversal Media LLC (“NBCU”) or any television production company, network, station or distributor owned and operated by NBCU;
(b) Producer, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, or any other person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, successors, assignees, and licensees;
(c) Any sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or
(d) Any person or entity supplying prizes or other services to the Program.