Send us a 10 minute (max) video showing us WHAT MAKES YOU AND YOUR TEAMMATE UNIQUE. This gives us a chance to peek into YOUR LIFE, get to know YOUR PERSONALITY and SEE YOU IN ACTION! BE FUNNY. BE CREATIVE. BE PERSONAL! We want to know who you are and what your relationship is like with your teammate. Be as creative, big and bold as you can! There is no "right" or "wrong" thing to say on video, we just want to get to know you and your partner. We’re looking for real people and we want to know the real you.
POINTS TO COVER:
- INTRODUCTION: You and your teammate need to begin the video by introducing yourselves (names, ages, relationship and where you reside). Both you and your teammate should be on camera together the entire time. If you do not reside in the same city as your partner, you may submit individual tapes.
- RELATIONSHIP: Show us & talk about your relationship with your partner. Do you get along? What do you argue about? Show us! How are you alike? How are you different? What makes you both interesting? Funny? Unique? Why are you a great TEAM for this?
- UNIQUE: What sets you and your teammate apart from one another? What makes your relationship different from all of the other teams? Show us your adventurous sides! What are you passionate about? What are your hobbies? Tell us at least 3 interesting things people do not know right away about you!
- THE SHOW: Let us know why you are great candidates for the show. How competitive of a team are you? Are you more of a strategic or honest player/team? How would you do on other team competition shows? What gives you an advantage or disadvantage in survival competition show. What would you do with the prize money if you won?
- REMEMBER TO BE CREATIVE AND HAVE FUN! Show us that you are ready to have the adventure of a lifetime!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND NOTES ON VIDEO FORMAT:
- You have voluntarily submitted Video Submission(s) (as defined in the Release/Representations, Warranties, Acknowledgements and Assumption of Risk paragraph on the Apply page) which may have involved various hazardous activities which carry with them the potential for death, serious physical injury, extreme emotional distress, mental or physical illness and property loss. You acknowledge that you have freely and knowingly consented to participating in such situations and activities and other similar activities and that Producer and/or NBCU (as defined on the Eligibility page) does not endorse or encourage filming or participating in such situations or activities and other similar activities in connection with the Video Submission(s).
- We accept video on DVD, Mini-DV or emailed as an attachment (MOV, MPG, FLV, AVI, MP4, MV4) or Vimeo link. We DO NOT accept home videos on Hi-8 and mini DVDs.
- If you choose to mail us DVD, check that the final DVD plays in a DVD player (not your computer).
SUBMITTING YOUR VIDEO:
- Email the link and password along with your contestant application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must set the video to private and make sure the video is downloadable.
If you chose to mail us your video and contestant application, you may sent it to:Electus Bear Grylls Casting 8800 Sunset Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90069
All materials submitted by you will not be returned and will become property of Electus, NBC and Bear Grylls Producers (as defined on the Eligibility page).